My moments of doubt – Macbook for free!
I have a serious doubts. You know when you have something in your mind, some questions and then certain things are happening out ouf nowhere?
We’re seriously thinking about a third child sometime in the next year and I was thinking that we humans are so greedy, that less of us are on this planet the better. Then I thought I don’t have to be greedy. Not that I’m not (I am!), but I don’t have to be. Sounds quite predictable.
Then I received a phone call from my accountant.
– Ciao Borut! Do you remember when you ordered a Macbook for 1300 EUR from fmc.si?
– And they didn’t deliver it in 30 days, so you asked them to give money back. And they did gave you money back. Do you remember?
– yes. It was around 20th of December…
– Well their courier just drop off a brand new macbook computer for you and it’s in my office for you to pick it up.
– Are you absolutely sure they gave the money back?
– Yes. I double checked! Obviously they did a mistake. What will you do?
After the bill for GPRS from Serbia for 1300 EUR I receive a macbook for 1300 EUR – for free!
What should I do? I already bought a new macbook at epl.si company before Christmas, but…
I must admit it’s different when you talk empty words or when you have a bill of 1300 EUR to pay (for which I was not suppose to pay and it got even worse, but I’ll not blog about it!!!) and when you have a brand new laptop in your hand because someone did an accounting mistake.
I’ll returned it for sure and I’m writing this post fast, so I could not change my mind! At least I’ll make a youtube video out of it, so my ego could have a go if nothing else.